Did someone say, sun? Did someone say, mountains? Did someone say, warmth? Umm, yes please!! 🙂
Thai fighting class, Lady Boy show, Sticky waterfalls (twice),
Jai Thep Music Festival – A weekend of beautiful music, positive vibes, spiritual connection and lots of laughs.
Visits to all the temples – including an amazing sunrise overlooking the city from Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. MAGICAL!
–Learning the art of side tripping – and realizing it is a lot of work!
–Getting to walk amongst the elephants – was one of the best experiences of my life. What brilliant/intelligent creatures they are. To be able to watch them roam freely is something I won’t soon forget.
Things I enjoyed:
- The sunny weather basically every day
- The warmth
- Having so many delicious food options so close to home
- How cheap everything was
- The 15 dollar massages (Had 4 full body massages and don’t feel bad about any of them)
- My small but cozy and modern apartment
- The sunset view from my apartment
- The mountains on the horizon
- Ashley coming to visit!
- The vegan-friendly options
- Walking the streets and seeing all of the unique storefronts and street art.
Things I struggled with:
- Going into the wonderful workspace that we were provided. Working nights made it hard to want to leave to walk home at 2-3am when I finished.
- Not spending too much money. Just because it was cheaper doesn’t mean you can buy more things. Kind of defeats the purpose.
- Food poisoning – I don’t wish this on my worst enemy. NEVER AGAIN!!
Thanks for STAWPIN’! 🙂